Apartment Complex / Building Insurance Cyprus

Complex insurance

A lot of people live on a complex or as part of a small community with jointly owned communal areas such as swimming pools, car parks, gardens, roof areas, shared corridors, etc. By law, you must have these jointly owned buildings insured under a policy, when there are 5 or more units in the complex. The policies provided by us, also include public liability cover to protect any visitors or members of the public against injury, accident or loss in these areas, as well as committee members liability.

As part of a complex you should also consider buying the buildings insurance (including all the individual units) as a group, as this not only offers far better cover without disputes amongst individual property owners and their insurers, but also 9 times out of 10 it works out far cheaper.

Get A Quote​