Home Insurance

Best home insurance

Cover is available for permanent residents, holiday homes, long term lets and even short term rentals. Whether you own a modern concrete property, stone built or a timber framed house, we can find a policy to suit your needs.

Typical policies include not only the standard perils (Earthquake, Storm, Fire, Theft etc.) but also:

  • Malicious damage
  • Trace and Access
  • Subsidence
  • Accidental Damage (additional premium will apply)
  • Freezer Contents

Fill out the form below to get a quote.

Get A Quote​